Friday, March 16, 2007

Road Trip'n

I had the luxury of taking a few road trips recently and I look forward to the next one I take. I've always loved driving. My first car, a '75 BMW 2002, had no radio. In the ten years I owned that car I never once missed having a radio. All I need is the rhythmic purr of an engine, the hum of rubber rolling across asphalt, a steering wheel that talks to me, and an open road stretched out before me. Of course it's even better with my wife sitting in the seat next to me.
These few photos are from just such a trip. We travelled up to Heron, MT by way of Oregon, Washington, and Idaho. The roads cut through some of the most beautiful vistas I've ever seen. Though I don't yet consider myself a landscape photographer I couldn't help but snap off a few shots of these barns and old trucks. Enjoy...






1 comment:

Sarah Q {photography for happy people} said...

Those trucks are awesome! Great photos! Looks like a fun trip :) :)